Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nudibranch / Sea Slug

Hey guys! Here's a new monster for the blog. This pudgy dude is roughly based off of a nudibranch/sea slug. He's not quite as slug like and you can see his brain whereas you can not see a nudibranch's brain. But nonetheless, this is what happened after I looked at tons of nudibranch pics. And his brain was based off of brain corel. Click of the link if you don't know what nudibranches are. http://www.nudipixel.net They're adorable little sea creatures.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! The brain is a nice detail. I like nudibranches, even though I still giggle at the name sometimes (so mature). Those colors look good together. I think it'd be neat to see a variation of him with some wild pattern on his body like his inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to put some sort of markings on him but most of them would be on his back and you can't really see his back in the pose that I drew him in so I just didn't bother adding a pattern.

    ReplyDelete